 CAD / 10225
  Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster

(...) I assume that this apply also to parts? Or not, because parts (partsize) won't be multiplicated as is with primitives. I created the 9V curve 2867.dat with the 'incorrectly' rounding method witch is pending in the parts tracker for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster

(...) I think for parts, you can use either method -- because, as the part author, you are responsible for making all the vertices match up. The point with this discussion, is to support using primitives in parts by creating the primitives in a way (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)