 Boats / 534
    More information about viking ships (Was: Viking Longship) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) (URL) well, Jacob PS: Any chance we'll get a "lugnet.vikings" group? (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        those crazy Vikings (Was: Viking Longship) —Suzanne Rich
   (...) I read that the Vikings didn't use saws to make their boats. That's pretty amazing. (...) Ha! Well, you know I'd love to, but I'd take flak from the masses for being even more of a compartmentalized dork, right? ;-) In my own defense, here's (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)