 Boats / 112
Re: minifig scale WW2 U-BOAT NEW PICS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:02:43 GMT

Carl Greatrix wrote:

Lindsay, you either know your history, or you have the same Revell model
catalogue as me!! :)

The former.  I never actually owned the model--too expensive when I was a
kid.  :)

best,

Lindsay Frederick Braun (Mr)
Department of History