 Belville / 191
Re: set inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:38:02 GMT

Hi Sheree,

I don't own the set you mentioned (not fortunate enough :) so I can't
inventory it. However, I did inventory 5824:
http://www.lugnet.com/belville/?n=145

And I might inventory two or three other (small) belville sets. If, that is, I
ever have time :)

I can tell you one more thing - the slide & stairs in the beach set are indeed
orange.

-Shiri