 Belville / 190
Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Ben Gatrelle wrote:

Eric, in set#5826, is the bule "wall" like the fright Knights revolving door
piece.

Yes, unfortunately, in both 5825 and 5826 the revolving door is in a
door frame piece that is all one piece.  It would be much nicer IMO
if it had a 1x10x4 arch or two 1x5x4 arches.

However, there were some places in the Belville sets where I was
expecting specialty pieces and was pleasantly surprised to find they
used regular plates or bricks.  For example, in the picture for 5824
Fairy's Cottage, it is not clear whether the light yellow 6x8 plate
is covered with studs or just had studs around three sides.  I was
glad to find out it was covered with studs.

/Eric McCarthy/

Can you inventory the sets other than 5823 and 5824?  Knowing what parts come
with them will help me decide if I need them now or if I should wait.  Thanks!

Jeff