 Belville / 188
187  |  189
Subject:
set inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:06:21 GMT

Hi
Is there a Belville set inventory list ? If so where?  If not, consider it a
request for those of you fortunate enough to own these sets.  It would be
most appreciated.  I am particularly interested in an inventory for #5847-
Belville Beach (surfer/ icecream set) I've seen the 1998 catalogue scans and
they are great....but I do so love details.... Are the slide and the spiral
staircase yellow or orange?
tia
sheree