 Belville / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
5876 report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 04:52:36 GMT

Hello,

I just got a 5876 Hospital Room set from Busy Bee Toy Service
of Manchester, England.  Here are my observations.

As I had previously speculated, it is the same set as 5875
in most regards.  It even has the same instruction book
that is marked "5875".  The main difference is that the
5876 includes a book in French about doctors entitled
"Julia, Benjamin, le docteur et l'infirmiere".
(Sorry, the next to last "e" should have an accent grave,
but I don't know how to input it.)
This book shows out a window in the box, as does the nurse,
the little girl, two crutches, and the snap-on leg cast.
Also, the exterior of the box has "5876" on all sides.

There is also a large Belville poster in the box.  There
could have been one in 5875, but I don't remember.

Let me know if you have any questions.

/Eric McCarthy/