 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 47
    Ewok diorama —Mark Neumann
   Tried my hand at a diorama after getting some ideas while fooling around with Bionicle masks. One of the masks just screamed to me, "I am the Ewok Fertility God!!!" (URL) Ewoks were doing a weekly ritual visiting thier idol. Abnor decided to rub the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !