 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
Ewok diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:08:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Tried my hand at a diorama after getting some ideas while fooling around
with Bionicle masks.  One of the masks just screamed to me, "I am the Ewok
Fertility God!!!"

The Ewoks were doing a weekly ritual visiting  thier idol.  Abnor decided to
rub the God's belly for luck making Jod leave his guard and acidentially
take his weapon past the sacred fires.  Which is forbidden and can bring bad
luck.  Also unfortuanately for the Ewoks, Imperial spies has followed the
party to try to get some clue as to what has happened to a missing patrol of
Stormtroopers.

PLMKWYT

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/