 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4686
4685  |  4687
Subject:
Working elevator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:56:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi! I'm working on a fully functional elevator, with working doors with no
limits, hoping to build this thing pretty tall..

Atm its controlled by the power functions motors and controllers, I'm looking
for any advice on how I can automate this without swapping out the motors for a
robotics set, I would like to use a light/colour sensor in the car to find
levels etc, but I'm not sure how it would work with the power functions motors..
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpr_q4WQQ_4

Thanks and happy building!!