 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4571
new moc: valentine heart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:54:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

all caught up, (wipes hands).

our lug, parlugment, is trying to reinstate building challenges. february’s was obvious. while i’m not fond of cutesy hearts and cupids, i was interested in trying my first 3d sculpture. the heart was an obvious subject, but i dislike building with regular red. thankfully, i had enough dark red to complete the work, and i knew i had to incorporate some kind of ruffled edge.

   for those that love valentine’s day, enjoy. for those that don’t, i apologize in advance.

-deborah higdon-leblond-