 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4432
4431  |  4433
Subject:
2 new Mini TIE Fighters join the fleet: TIE Hunter and TIE Mauler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:55:02 GMT

Hello dear folks,

whereas everything began with the original T.I.E. (Twin Ion Engine) by Sienar Fleet Systems 22 years before the Battle of Yavin, followed by the TIE/ln, /rc, /gt, /fc which still had the original design, more sub types like the TIE Bomber and Interceptor quickly appeared on the market. By the fall of the Empire and the birth of the New Republic, there were plenty of TIE fighter models known.

Today I want to present two new miniaturized TIE fighter classes to you. It’s the TIE Hunter from the game “Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike” and the TIE Mauler from the game “Empire at War”. Before the TIE Crawler, this is the first known tracked variant of the popular design.

Click the images or links to view the galleries:

TIE Mauler

TIE Hunter

Recently I also renewed the TIE/ln and the TIE Interceptor with my new cockpit techniques, so that they are all comparable to each other. Below there’s a small compilation of all miniatuized TIE fighter craft of my collection.

From top left to bottom right: Scimitar Assault Bomber (TIE related craft), TIE Crawler, TIE Defender, TIE Droid, TIE/ln Fighter, TIE Hunter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Mauler, TIE Phantom, TIE Raptor. To view their galleries, click the related image.

That’s it for today! Thank you for your interest and time. Have a great week!

Yours Christopher

http://www.deckdesigns.de - Now more than 150 MINI Models!