 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4408
    Summer's Bridge Study 24 —Adrian Egli
   It's been a while but I'm back. And now that it is officially summer, what better way to kick things off than with a summer study- Study 24. Not the longest or tallest bridge (H=24.5", L=73"), it is the first to really use schleim/SNOT not just for (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !!

        Re: Summer's Bridge Study 24 —Eric Sophie
   Super! I always enjoy seeing your Bridge Studies. Oooh the supports on this one look great! Really nice to see your work. Best regards, Eric Sophie (15 years ago, 23-Jun-09, to lugnet.build)