 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4349
Subject:
Mech Bay 15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:04:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Mech Bay 15

Happy New Year!

Eric Sophie

Re: Mech Bay 15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 09:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:

Mech Bay 15

Happy New Year!

Eric Sophie

Nice work! A smaller scale than the earlier Mech Bays, but still nicely detailed, with some interesting design elements.

The name plate is a nice touch too!

Spotlighted! Thanks for sharing.

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux