 Space / 41521
Re: Mech Bay 15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 23:57:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:

Mech Bay 15

Happy New Year!

Eric Sophie

Me thinks that this is the ‘cutest’ mech moc I’ve seen you make.

Haha! Thanks!

   I love it!

Yay!

   Lotsa nice little details! Visually stunning with eye candy.

Thank you, I did not want to “over do” the details, but then again, I wanted this bay to be rich and full of things to look at. My only wish was that the pictures were a little better. I took them in the failing sunlight during the late afternoon.

   Nicely done!

Glad to hear from you, thanks!

   Dave K

Eric Sophie