 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4334
  My mechanized Maxifigure

Hello, (URL) this is my attempt on a poseable Maxifigure. All in all it took me nearly two years to get it working. Legs, arms and head are moved by gears. The hands are mounted on technic ball joints. At the moment I'm still working on the MLCad (...) (15 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: My mechanized Maxifigure

snip Very nice. Thank you for sharing it with us. Saso (15 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: My mechanized Maxifigure

(...) Hello Saso, Thanks for your reply. (URL) Marco> (15 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: My mechanized Maxifigure

Wow, forgive me for not saying so sooner! (Holidays=busy),...This is a great build! I am Soooo curious about how you made your gearing. If at all possible, during your work in MLCAD, could you post instructions or maybe some screen shots or (...) (15 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: My mechanized Maxifigure

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote: Hi Eric, (...) I really do understand. I took those pics on a sunny day in september. The whole thing is finished since june, I think. And I'm so busy with work and other stuff. I rarely find time for my (...) (15 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: My mechanized Maxifigure

(...) Wow, neat stuff Marco! (15 years ago, 7-Dec-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)