 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4334
4333  |  4335
Subject:
My mechanized Maxifigure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:15:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,

this is my attempt on a poseable Maxifigure. All in all it took me nearly
two years to get it working. Legs, arms and head are moved by gears. The
hands are mounted on technic ball joints. At the moment I’m still working on
the MLCad model to get a building instruction. Find more pics on Brickshelf.

Enjoy
Marco