 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4222
4221  |  4223
Subject:
Blue Mountain & Reading #425
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 07:27:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Flickr Gallery

Here she is, finally complete in all her cheese slope-y, SNOTty, 7-wide glory. I must say I’m very please with how she turned out. She’s fully track compatible and uses the split-pony truck design I’ve used before. The folks that run the real #425 use an auxiliary tender nearly identical to the primary one as a canteen, so I figured might as well build that one, too.

A big thank you to Ben and his fabulous Blue Big Ben Brick Steam Engine Wheels, for without them I never would have attempted to build her.

--Tony