 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4195

Subject:
BLTBC presents - "Big Green"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:48:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BS

Hi all,

Brisbane LEGO Tank Builder’s Club (BLTBC) had a couple of meetings together and came up with this collaborative project. It’s the Litoria Fallax also known as “Big Green”. You probably wouldn’t want to meet it in a darkened rainforest.

Comments and crits welcome,

Tim

Re: BLTBC presents - "Big Green"