 Space / 41338
Re: BLTBC presents - "Big Green"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 03:05:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Voolness, guys! Awesome weapon.

Just wanted to say I’m very excited with this prospect. You guys have obviously put enormous work and thought into this, and it’s clear that BLTBC is going to be the hottest thing around. I can’t wait to see it myself.

Great job you three, this is awesome!

1/3 x thanks

It looks like it might be pleased to see any prospective targets in that rainforest, though!

It’s the obvious weapon of choice when heading into the bush.

Allister