 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4166
4165  |  4167
Subject:
Dogfighters 2137: Verdant Fern and an automobile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:20:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BS

Hi all,

I sort of accidentally came up with a new ‘subtheme’ recently which I’ve dubbed Dogfighters 2137 and where the aesthetic is a little bit art deco, a little bit retro future and a little bit WWII. It’s rare for me to stick to a style for consecutive MOCs but I’m fairly happy with both of these. The Laughing Lothario is old but I think it kind of matches the look.

Hope you enjoy.

Tim