 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4118
Subject:
The Brick Testament - David loses a new son, gains a new hat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:39:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Brick Testament’s first update of 2008 includes seven new illustrated stories from the continuing saga of King David:

David Mourns the Eye-Gouger, 40,700 Aramaeans Killed, Massacre of the Ammonites, David Commits Adultery, Murder, God Kills a Baby, Solomon Is Born, and People of Rabbah Enslaved. Here’s a preview image:

NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with the content of The Bible or The Brick Testament,
please note the site’s content warnings before viewing.

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Re: The Brick Testament - David loses a new son, gains a new hat