 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4113
4112  |  4114
Subject:
New Small Train Station MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:18:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey there all you train-heads! I finally got around to doing another train MOC while I had some time off over X-mas. I went for a small train station like you might see in a little town in Europe. I did a bunch of image searching on the web and found all sorts of cool stations. I took features I liked from each of them and combined them into a station that fits my home layout.

This MOC was created using pieces from mainly the “Cafe Corner” and “Creator Model Town House” sets. I also used a few additional pieces from my collection. This is still a bit of a work in progress and I have already added a bench on the track-side of the station. I am also planning to add a ticket/baggage counter, lunch counter, and vending machine to the interior. You can see more pictures on the MOCPages page.

MOCPages Page for the station

Comments appreciated!

-Dave