 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4072

Subject:
The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:53:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament has been updated today with six new illustrated stories that kick off a new section of the website called King David, covering stories from the Bible’s books of 2 Samuel and 1 Chronicles.

(click to view the new stories)

NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Re: The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel