 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4055
New MOC: Legoland Spacelines 979
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 00:36:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As seen at BrickCon 2007:

Some construction info:

Classic-Space.com forums
Flickr set

--Bram

Re: New MOC: Legoland Spacelines 979
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 02:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   As seen at BrickCon 2007:

--Bram

Outstanding!! (When will it be released for sale...? ;-) Definitely spotlighted!!

Minor concern: will there be any blue 1x1 sloping tiles left to buy on Bricklink? LOL.

Greetings, Erik (long time lurker who has been viewing your MOCs for years now ;-)

Re: New MOC: Legoland Spacelines 979