 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4021
    The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends —Brendan Powell Smith
   (URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with six new illustrated stories from the continuing saga of (URL) David vs Saul>. (2 URLs) to view the new stories)> (NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take (...) (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

        Re: The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends —Scott Wardlaw
     Brendan, Thanks for sharing your updates! I have followed The Brick Testament on and off for almost a year now. I must say that I am still very impressed! Thank you for continuing with this amazing outreach, Scott (17 years ago, 2-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends —John Neal
     (...) <snicker> JOHN (17 years ago, 2-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends —Bruce Hietbrink
   Going back to try and cover the stories I missed: David Acts Insane - I really like the wall behind the Philistine king's throne. The "drool" is funny as a LEGO joke, though I'm not sure if it's effective just looking at it as a depiction of the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Awesome. (...) Thanks. Obviously I've tried to give the Philistines a consistent look in their architecture (or at least in their color schemes and decoration), working that lovely patterned arch into as many of the Philistine buildings as (...) (16 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)