 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3981

Subject:
The Brick Testament - David vs Saul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:29:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Brick Testament has been updated today with six new illustrated stories from the book of 1 Samuel. It is the beginning of a brand new section of the website entitled David vs Saul:

Saul Tries to Kill David

David Mutilates 200, Gets Married

Saul Tries to Kill David Again

Everybody in a Frenzy

Jonathan and David

David Lies to a Priest

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Re: The Brick Testament - David vs Saul