 People / 4731
Re: The Brick Testament - David vs Saul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 02:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.people, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.build.ancient, John Neal wrote:
   We missed you at Brickworld.

That’s sweet. It really doesn’t feel right that I haven’t made it to a ‘fest since PDX 2004. But at that event I made a foolish promise to some spacers that at the next ‘fest I attend I’ll have a moonbase module.

Now I’ve been working on one for three years and it’s larger than any convention hall could possibly contain. And by the time of the next Brickfest it will be larger than the Earth’s moon itself.

Are you, by chance, married to Morgan Fairchild?

   At least I was wise enough not to make any promises to the trainheads.

Well, there you go. We’ll see you in Detroit;-)

JOHN