 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3976
Subject:
Vignette MOC of My Cubicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.org.us.tclug
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:46:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey everyone!

I was bored last night and decided I needed some LEGO at my desk at work.  I
whipped up this 12x12 vignette of my cubicle complete with me in minifig form.
You can check out the MOCPage and Brickshelf Gallery with the links below.  Any
comments are appreciated!  :-)

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=262076 Brickshelf Gallery>
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/32487 MOCPage>

-Dave