 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3906
3905  |  3907
Subject:
More buildings for NMRA in Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:04:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,

I completed 3 more building facades completed for Detroit.  I think I have two
more to go and then I am done.

A few highlights: Maerske blue (I used quite a few of the 1x6 inverse slopes to
get the 1x1 striping effect in the facade), dark green, Znap, upside down and
sideways windows.  And, a couple of cornices I am very happy with.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=242451>

Enjoy!

Jonathan