 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3859
    Space-Themed "Traffic Jam" Puzzle —Jeffery MacEachern
   This is my latest creation - I haven't built anything in quite a while, and I haven't posted on Lugnet in an even longer time. I built (as the title says) a space-themed "Traffic Jam"-type puzzle. Probably a bunch of you have seen the original game, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: Space-Themed "Traffic Jam" Puzzle —Nathan Todd
   Great idea! And well implemented. I'm not completely sold on the dominant red, but the space theme works surprising well. Keep up the good work! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)