 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3625
3624  |  3626
Subject:
Rizlitch Body to Leg connection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:38:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi fellow lego builders, I am currently working on my very own giant moveble mecha called Rizlitch. But I have run into a problem with the body to leg connection. I cant seem to connect this <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2047992> and this <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2047995> to this <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2063660> while still having rizlitch be able to stand and walk. If you have any solutions please tell me.   Lukas.