 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3624

Subject:
Pratchett's Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:31:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi there worshippers of ABS, I made this:

See the Brickshelf gallery, or go to the MOCPages for either the exterior or the interior.

And let me know what you think!

Be building, Jazzjake

Re: Pratchett's Building