 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3624
  Pratchett's Building

Hi there worshippers of ABS, I made this: (URL) See the Brickshelf (URL), or go to the MOCPages for either the (URL) exterior> or the (URL) interior>. And let me know what you think! Be building, Jazzjake (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Pratchett's Building

(...) Goodness me, that is wonderful! I just love the 'iron work' fences and though I don't do interiors on my buildings, those here are just fabulous. Excellent elevator! Love the smoothness of most areas too! The tan/dark orange is not my favorite (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

(...) Sweet!! I like the color combo, as well as the overall design. Picture (URL) #25> looks almost lifelike. The building's surroundings are also fantastic, and I especially like this car design: (URL) Nice work!! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

(...) Hello Jakob, I just wanted to say I like it. The whole MoC looks wonderfull. I love all those details. Keep it (URL) Marco> (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

Thanks! (...) You're the smart one of the two of us. It is the most painstaking process ever. I'll probably won't do it again soon. (...) Actually, I in some way stole it off of Brad Hamiltons excellent (URL) Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center>, (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

(...) Now that is a true compliment. Thanks indeed. (...) Me too! I'm not really supposed to say that, though. I just wanted to quickly build a car but with the right pieces at hand things can turn out just as they exist in your head. (...) Thank (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

Dang!! I wish I had all those cool pieces! That's great! Wow! (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

Spotlighted.. Nice job.. I love great architecture, especially in LEGO :) -Anne (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pratchett's Building

The car was my favorite part. I love that classic style, and now I see it built in LEGO. (17 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)