 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3622
3621  |  3623
Subject:
Luther Begins.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:43:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Out now! On screens accross The World!

GJK Arts Entertainment™ in cooperation with Jojo Pictures Productions™ proudly presents:

Luther Begins

In the year MDV (1505) Martin Luther is a Doctor of Jurisprudence. Once, more precisely on June 2nd the same year, Luther wandered from Mansfeld where his parents lived to Erfurt, home of his university at that time, and he got into a thunderstorm. While, of course, knowing that neither Zeus nor Thor are responsible for this kind of natural phenomenon he was scarred to death. So he fell onto the ground and prayed to Saint Anne, patron saint of the miners, for his father had been a miner. He swore that, would he survive this terrible thunderstorm, he would become a monk.

To his misfortune he survived indeed, and now he was obliged to fulfil his contract with Anne. He ended his carreer as a jurist and started an unlikely more successfull carreer as a theologian. He became an Austin friar. In the following several occurrences happened, which I have depict before.

Here:

Luther – Knocking on Heaven’s Door.

Here:

Luther 2 – The Empire Strikes Back.