 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3614
3613  |  3615
Subject:
Halloween vig contest 2 entry - Tell-Tale Heart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:44:56 GMT

Hey all,

Just in time!

The Tell-Tale Heart, by Edgar Allan Poe

“Villains!” I shrieked, “dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!”

Gallery upon moderation

Bruce Hietbrink