 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3597

Subject:
Imperial Russian Cossacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:49:50 GMT

Hi all,

Thought I’d give this custom figs shebang a go as well as the bignette thing.

BS

Flickr

Apologies for the photography and please feel free to give criticism.

Tim

PS. The horses are based on Alan Findlay’s design

Re: Imperial Russian Cossacks