 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3569
3568  |  3570
Subject:
Thai Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:09:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

My attempt at a Thai temple from around the 14th/15th Century. It’s based on this stupa but I’ve tried to return it to the days when it was a functioning temple in Ayutthaya.

The tree designs are probably not authentic as I lifted them from a Lego Truck Show mode of Vietnam but I like them so much I had to add them.

If anyone has more information about dress/culture/behaviour in Thailand at that time I would really love to hear it as I intend to add to this.

BS

Flickr

Comments and criticisms welcome,

Tim