 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3529
  new moc: st. paul de vence

the mediaeval village of st. paul de vence is located in the south-east of france on a 60-foot rocky outcrop. its landscape, natural site, architecture and buildings are all protected by law as part of the national heritage. the buildings in this (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: new moc: st. paul de vence

(...) Deborah is too modest to mention that this building was an award winner at BrickFest this year, and was a nominee for Best in Show. Seeing it in person was a real treat! Keep them coming Deborah!! -Cyndi (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: st. paul de vence

In lugnet.announce.moc, Deborah Higdon wrote: ... (...) Bonjour Deborah, C'est une très belle réalisation. I particularly notice (and enjoy) the roofs using slope tiles an unusual way, ( (URL) ). It's a nice reproduction of the typical rooftiles we (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: st. paul de vence

(...) thank you, cyndi for your "vote" of confidence. i will keep buildin' em and bringin' em. -§ deborah §- (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: st. paul de vence

(...) merci, didier! je pense que c'était un moc bien reconnue par les européans à brickfest, même celui de billund auquel j'ai parlé! j'ai rencontré brik-erik et encore avec plaisir, nicolas. the doors and windows were the most fun to make in this (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: st. paul de vence

A BrickFest favorite... simply delightful to look at, and a wonder to observe. I am in awe! (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: st. paul de vence

snip The model is spot on from start to finish. I loved the way you handled the walls. And running my fingers over the roof slopes was fun. As always so much is lost because of having only pictures. This is a beauty to walk around and peek at all (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: st. paul de vence

(...) thanks for the appreciation. although the walled platform was not part of the original sculptures, i had as much fun making it as i did the buildings, because i was trying to capture that ancient, crumbling wall feeling that you get in the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)