 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3522

new vignette: the grass is always greener, or is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:57:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

while the grass may always appear to be greener on the other side of the fence, things are not always as they seem. a “dab” hand with the paintbrush works wonders.

enjoy soon.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

Re: new vignette: the grass is always greener, or is it?