 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3479
  AFOL torture vig

I finally got my membership to lugnet, so I figured for my first post I'd go for my first vignette. It's been up on MOCpages a little while now. (3 URLs) Enjoy! (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: AFOL torture vig

Hahaha, very nice vignette~! The classic tale of something being just out of your reach :) Great job, look forward to seeing more. -Joe "Cool"- (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: AFOL torture vig

Hey Justin, Great vig. I remember really laughing when this went up on Brickshelf. BTW, I (URL) this> several months back. Bruce (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: AFOL torture vig

(...) Very clever! (That 1x8 tile on top is crying out to be pushed down just a little bit harder, though.) Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: AFOL torture vig

(...) Yeah, that bugs me every time I look at the picture. Too late now. Thanks for the spotlight! (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: AFOL torture vig

(...) Thanks Bruce! I didn't even know there was a dedicated vignette blog. More to come! (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: AFOL torture vig

(...) I remember seeing this before. In case I didn't say it then, I say it now: I love it. You will always be my main man*, Justin. Great work as always. *Sorry 'bout that. ;-) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.vignette)