 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3479
Subject:
AFOL torture vig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:35:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finally got my membership to lugnet, so I figured for my first post I’d go for my first vignette. It’s been up on MOCpages a little while now.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/15021 Enjoy!

Re: AFOL torture vig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:27:04 GMT

Hahaha, very nice vignette~! The classic tale of something being just out of your reach :) Great job, look forward to seeing more.

-Joe “Cool”-

Re: AFOL torture vig