 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3471

Subject:
The Un-Vigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:42:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was thinking about the whole concept of vignettes, and, as much as I like them, I felt the need to be contrary ;). So I made two vigs of the most boring sort possible, and while that is true, they are also still pretty funny.

Behold! The Un-Vigs!

Un-Vig 1 - Watching Paint Dry:

unfortunately, Lego doesn’t make a brush, and my paint roller isn’t amazing (although it’s the best I could think of)

Un-Vig 2 - Watching Grass Grow:

My sister suggested this one, after seeing the first. I’ve also been told I should do one of waiting at a red light, but that’s not on the same cliched level of boring as the other two.

Anyways...

Enjoy,

Jeffery MacEachern

Re: The Un-Vigs