 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 339
  MOC: Minifig scale mining grader

After finally deciding I had enough cranes to serve my needs for at least a few days, I thought I'd try my hand at something else in the construction line, and here it is! (URL) I know it's a bit of a stretch including .technic, but I thought you (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: MOC: Minifig scale mining grader

(...) Hey. that's a nice grader. I'd put it right up with the one James M did way back when. If i had a criticis it would be that the wheels may be a bit small for the scale(although prototype grader wheels have been getting smaller lately) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Minifig scale mining grader

(...) Thanks, Lar! (...) Don't think I saw that one. Have you got a link? (...) Agreed. My mobile crane suffers from a similar problem 8?) Picking the wheels has been one of the hardest challenges I've found in minifig scale - LEGO just has a really (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Minifig scale mining grader

(...) Found it! (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)