 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 339
MOC: Minifig scale mining grader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:19:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After finally deciding I had enough cranes to serve my needs for at least a
few days, I thought I'd try my hand at something else in the construction
line, and here it is!

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/grader

Enjoy!

ROSCO

PS: I know it's a bit of a stretch including .technic, but I thought you
guys might like it too!