 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3356

Subject:
Quasar I with updated pics - sorry about that
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 21:59:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sorry people - I had to fix the pictures on the BS gallery, and because of a glitch, it wouldn’t let me use the same names, so the pics in the previous post are broken. Here’s the message from the previous post:

“Some of you may have seen my Red Sun Cruiser. Well, while bored in a school free block, I did a CAD remake of it, creating the Quasar I! (Note that I do not have this built “in the brick,” but I will probably order some of those really nice curved slopes and do so sometime.) The BS Gallery folder is here (post-mod). Without further ado, the Quasar I:”

Here are the new pics:

Jeffery MacEachern

BS: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jaem

MOCPages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/3584

Blog: http://bricksnbytes.blogspot.com

Re: Quasar I with updated pics - sorry about that
You’ve got a really nice schmoovy shape on the front of that. Looks very organic! Excellent work, I hope to see more!

-Lenny

Re: Quasar I with updated pics - sorry about that
   You’ve got a really nice schmoovy shape on the front of that. Looks very organic! Excellent work, I hope to see more!

-Lenny

Thanks! The only thing to note is that TLG never made the curved slopes in blue - I made this in CAD before trying it “in the brick,” so I didn’t know. However, I’m sure they’ll eventually come out with blue versions, so I’ll just wait - I’ll probably still have to use DkGrey Binocs for the bridge, though.

oh, well!