 Space / 40252
Re: Quasar I with updated pics - sorry about that
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 17:17:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   You’ve got a really nice schmoovy shape on the front of that. Looks very organic! Excellent work, I hope to see more!

-Lenny

Thanks! The only thing to note is that TLG never made the curved slopes in blue - I made this in CAD before trying it “in the brick,” so I didn’t know. However, I’m sure they’ll eventually come out with blue versions, so I’ll just wait - I’ll probably still have to use DkGrey Binocs for the bridge, though.

oh, well!

Jeffery MacEachern

BS: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jaem

MOCPages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/3584