 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3343
3342  |  3344
Subject:
WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 00:09:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have finally finished my latest MOC, a (just larger than) Technic fig scale narrow gauge steam loco. I’ve written up a MOCpage with loads of writing so probably best to go there so I don’t have to say it all again.

I have also finished some wagons to go with it, but I haven’t written them up yet

PLMKWYT

Tim