 Trains / 27345
Subject:
WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 00:09:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have finally finished my latest MOC, a (just larger than) Technic fig scale narrow gauge steam loco. I’ve written up a MOCpage with loads of writing so probably best to go there so I don’t have to say it all again.

I have also finished some wagons to go with it, but I haven’t written them up yet

PLMKWYT

Tim

Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/LugnetTrainsSidebar/tim_david_baldwin.jpg

I have also finished some wagons to go with it, but I haven’t written them up yet

PLMKWYT

Tim

I’ve said this to you elsewhere but I’ll say it again... Excellent work as usual!

You’ve really taken the narrow gauge idea and pushed it brilliantly. High accuracy on a working train (and a flashing fireplace). Now you just need release more than one or two of them a year ;)

Tim

Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin
   I have finally finished my latest MOC, a (just larger than) Technic fig scale narrow gauge steam loco. I’ve written up a MOCpage with loads of writing so probably best to go there so I don’t have to say it all again.

I have also finished some wagons to go with it, but I haven’t written them up yet

PLMKWYT

I love this scale and I love your MOC, Tim! We need some people to give it proportion:-d

Well done!

JOHN (future LEGO large scaler)

Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin
   I have finally finished my latest MOC, a (just larger than) Technic fig scale narrow gauge steam loco. I’ve written up a MOCpage with loads of writing so probably best to go there so I don’t have to say it all again.

I have also finished some wagons to go with it, but I haven’t written them up yet

PLMKWYT

I love this scale and I love your MOC, Tim! We need some people to give it proportion:-d

Well done!

JOHN

You’re at least the second person who has said it needs some figures, I better get building some! Hmmm, army or industrial?

Tim
   (future LEGO large scaler)

Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin
   I love this scale and I love your MOC, Tim! We need some people to give it proportion:-d

Well done!

JOHN

You’re at least the second person who has said it needs some figures, I better get building some! Hmmm, army or industrial?

Tim

Yeti of course ;)

Tim

Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin
   You’re at least the second person who has said it needs some figures, I better get building some! Hmmm, army or industrial?

Yes:-)

JOHN