 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3320

MOC: The Rabbit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 06:45:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

   The Rabbit (Post Mod)

I’ve been out of the habit of posting MOCs, but thought this was timely.

The idea was actually independent of the season. I’ve got some tricky SNOT going on here (notice the floating paws). I’ll update the folder soon.

Felix

Re: MOC: The Rabbit